Saturday, May 31, 2008

Summer's Artsy Moment......


Summer is dictating to Elaine to type
Summer: Elaine Sung! Work! Hurry Up!!!!!!
Elaine: Yes master....
Summer: These days I was really bored but there was artsy moment here. Let's see some work: The first one I made for Eric. It's a rabbit... can't you see??? She's blushing and she's not naked. ding ding ding!!!!


Elaine: ?????
Summer: This is what I made for the Sung family. Daddy, Mummy on the top, and Elaine Sung is the happy one so she is bigger. And sister is really quiet so she's a spot.




Summer: This is Elaine Sung's cat, decoration from the wallet. I found a new home for her (the cat, not Elaine Sung). And she looks happy.







Summer: This is what Emily (Em-C) made for me and Elaine. Now I look like a puppy when I wear it.

2 comments:

Cliff said...

Elaine Sung's car is so dusty :)....

elaine s said...

cliff, are you offering to clean my car for free? :)