Monday, June 2, 2008

China- I miss you so much

This is 2 days later after i got China, yesterday i called one of my high school friend live just next door to me, and she looks exactly same as before i left, just prettier, honestly, i have to say that girls in Beijing all look so pretty, and they dress so nice too. I do feel i am from the countryside now (Eric said that before), Even Daddy was like:" Honey! Daddy will go buy you some cloth"
Summer: " Thanks ......Daddy....... That's ..... so ...... nice.... of ..... you..
Any ways, at night one of my friend goes to the University near my house, so she called ask me out, but Mummy doesn't like me go out too late, so i ride bike for saving some more time hang out. It was sooooooooooooo much fun and intence to ride bike again in China, people are like nuts, they drive and walk and ride bike all over places. Finally, i got into the school, the first thing my friend told me when she saw me is
1st “Summer you didn't change at all"
10 min later: " I don't like your shoes, and i don't like your hair, do
you guys wear these kind of cloth in Canada?"
30 min later: " you became so gentle now, not as wild as you use to
be, what happen to you?"
one hour later: " How come you still ask stupid questions like before, stop asking common sence questions, we thought Canada is more open than China.

After all these, i had enough, i showed them what i learned in Canada, the stick man i made by the paipcleaner, and people all amazed!!! haha!!!! Yeh!!!

4 comments:

elaine s said...

did they really like the pipe cleaner stick man? That is the most basic kids craft!

Cliff said...

Funny...it's all about the stick man...

Pat said...

Maybe you can start a pipe cleaner stick man business.

Dave said...

haha, summer you are so funny!!

do we really dress that badly in canada, and are we really that boring?!! good thing, stick man saved the day!