Monday, June 9, 2008

Food in China

As everyone knows about food from China is famous of being weird. Today, i had donkey's meat hotpot with Daddy, aunti and nuncle for lunch. I believe that they specially ordered the one with skins in the pot. It tasted all right, and i heard the skin is extramly good for girls skin. ding ding ding!!!! whatever! but the meat is very good! oh! in the old time, chinese medicine uses donkey skin as one item in the prescrition which is very good for woman. Any ways, next my aunti took me and my cousin for dinner, i had dog soup. well... this was not my 1st time eat dog meat, but dog soup was still 1st time. Nothing really special!!! kind of disappointed. Also we had lamb, beef, pork, fish as well. so totally i had 6 kind of meat. No no No no!!!! I felt i am turning into a pig.

1 comment:

Cliff said...

You should feel like a lion. Pigs don't eat that many animals. :)