Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sing K with mom

Today i went for K with my mummy. and i was sooooooooooooooo imprsive by the K place, sooooooooooooooooo cool, fansy, and cheap as well. Also, the system is soooooooooooo easy and updated, as well as the room is soooooooooooooooo nice and clean. I think they also did something to the wall of the room, so our voice sound sooooooooooooooo nice, and the thing more intresting was that they have a buffet, and they have the food i love,(ops... too chinese), haha! i was soooooooooo happy at that time, and the price was soooooooooooo cheap too, me, mummy, and the little girl from mummy's friend, 3 of us, 3 hours+ one meal total is only Can $ 10, hahaha!!!!! Now i am sure sing K is a chinese thing for sure.


This is the fancy ice dessert eare. This is my Mom,

2 comments:

Cliff said...

I am sooooooooo jealous!!

Pat said...

SOOOOO jealous! I want to see a haircut picture. =D