Thursday, June 5, 2008

Renew my visa

Today i went for renewing my re-entry visa. From what i heard this should be such a easy thing ever. Also my school's international certer told me the same thing, so i believed it. However, i didn't relize that one thing i was underestimated is the population of China. Wawawa!!!! ( tears... crying like a river) yesterday i picked up my #, but i didn't want to wait in the line, because my friend we said we will go somewhere. so i came today again, by the time i came which is 8am in the morning, i even heard some people came at 5am. From what i heard this office is open newly, so the stuff there have no exprience or anything, so it was kind of mass up situation. However, the more mass up part is myself. while i was lining up, there was a guy sitting beside me. From the phone call he made i found out he is applying the same visa as i do. so we start talking, and he is just back from Toronto as well, and he is taking the same major as i do. Actrually i have to thank him for talking to me, because from the next conversation we had i realize that i didn't prepare anything yet and it's getting to my #, so he grabed all the forms for me and helped me to fiilled up all of them, also he made me realize that i didn't have some of the documents which i may need for applying the visa. Finally, i got up the line, but i realize i didn't even have enough cash on me and they only take cash( i hate chinese for this point), so i was going to run to get cash, but this guy figoured out i am going to get money, and he borrowed me $1000 right away which i really have to thank him for saved me, that so i don't have to line up again. After all i was done, i felt so relix at that time, hopefully i can get the visa soon, otherwise i can't go back to Canada : ( ..... so after i gave back his money i thank him so many times, thanks God for sending this nice person to help so much today! becuase stupid me, i don't even know how to take the subway anymore, so after he droped me in subway, here is my conculsion: This world still good people more than bad people, and people have seen bigger picture of the world are actrually more friendly to other people.

No comments: