Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Thanks for playing with me guys

Today, just one day before i left Canada, i went out for dinner and K with all my lovely friends. and York and Emily gave me one fuzzy lion ( soooooooooooooo cute), i named him Yormily, because it's from York and Emily. Also, because the looking of the lion is just like York and Emily, because York is around and big, and Emily's hair is fuzzy and cute. n e ways, i love it so much not because of the gift, but because it's from you guys. I love you guys !!!! At night we went out for sing K, thank you for everyone all proformed for me. hehe! Felix still sings ver well, especially the song he did with Cliff. You know i will love you guys more if you guys can sing K with me like this all the time. I had really goos time all the way along. Thanks for Cliff wearing the " I love China" top, and ordered the national song of China. You know that China does mean a lot to me, that's something in my blood, which can never been taken out. That's also why everytime hearing about mission trip i will wonder why they are not going to China? because that's the nation i am hoping God to save.

No comments: