Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Haircut

I went for haircut today with one of my mom's friend's daughter. She is really cute and really want to learn english so badly, so she wants me to practice english with her. At frist, we said to ourselves we will get to each other more before really getting into the english conversation, so we talked in chinese. Which is good, i got to know her as a person. However, we were just gone for like non-stop. Finally, she said "no no no, we can't talk in chinese anymore, let's talk in english, then ............ quite!!!! none of us talk anymore. hehe! We went for haircut in the afternoon, because all the people have seen me said the same thing about my hair, " you should go for a haricut" or from the way they look at my hair kind of saying that as well, so i went for haircut today. and i was so suprised by the services there. Wawa! they servered my like i am a queen, they asked me so many times what do you wanna drivk, and do i need anything else, even if i am hungry so that they will go buy something for me to eat. I was kind of lost, which i felt like i am from the countrysaid again!!!!! one thing really suprise me was when the guy saw my cross, he asked me if i believe in God, i was soooooooooooooo glad he brought up the conversation. so i told him i become a christian one year ago when i was in Canada, and more suprisingly he told me he believes in Jesus too. However, he tells that he doesn't go to church or any events , but he does like to read the passage from the Bible. Also he showed me his Tatoo of a cross, even though i told him that how the Bible talks about Tatoo and other symbols marks on skin, whatever is done is done, at least he marked himself a cross ranther than something else. More intresting was at the same time the another guy came too and listen to our conversation, and he seems like to hear what i talked about God. so i told them i was so suprise that they were actrually intrested in listening to the Gospel. Also they told me that they will listen to whatever sounds right to them, because they think you won't know if it's right or wrong untill you finish listening to it and think about it. Honestly, i was really touched to it. I am so glad people in China right now are so open to God this topic. which also i thank God prepared my way to share. Also, it actrually make me feel more certain God is with me wherever i go!!!! Thanks my lord!

1 comment:

elaine s said...

summer that is awesome!